From AsianFuse Wiki
- Title: Massaya (มัสยา)
- Also known as: Massaya is the lead character's name
- Duration: 11
- Genre: Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2000
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: PD VDO
- Andrew Gregson (Andy) as Lak Rattanamahasarn
- Bua Buachompoo Ford as Massaya Rattanamahasarn
- Michael Pupart as Tarnchai Sadayu
- Yui Pattamawan Kaomoonkadee as Pinthip
- Natharinee Kanasoot (Mink) as Chon
- Ruj Ronnapop as Character Name
- Tatsanawan Seneewong Na Ayuthaya as Character Name
- Suchao Pongwilai as Character Name
- Narisa Pomsupa as Character Name
- Thongkhao Pattarachokchai as Character Name
Credit: Yaso (fellow sarnie)
Because he has married a southern Muslim Thai woman, Massaya's (Bua) father, along with his young family, are forced to leave his paternal home. Years have passed, Massaya's parents have passed away and she lives with her maternal grandfather. Feeling gulity for what has happened in the past, Massaya's paternal grandmother sends her grandson(Andrew)and his mother to bring Musaya back to live with them.
Massaya is rather unruly and it is only Andrew who she can relate to and get along with. He convinces her to return and promises to help her adjust. However, once she arrives in the big city, Andrew is often busy with work and Massaya is forced to learn how to become a proper Thai woman. There are other grandchildren to hope to usurp the grandmother's role as head of the house and Andrew's place as the favorite grandson. There are many instances of bullying between Massaya and her fellow cousins which make her disheartened, though Massaya is usually the one defending herself from others. Still, the two grow close as Massaya starts to rely on him and he starts to feel more responsible for her.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn