Sud Sai Pan (2013)
From AsianFuse Wiki
- Title: Sud Sai Pan / สุดสายป่าน
- Also known as: End of the String
- Duration: 17 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: Rating for first episode: 2.2; Rating for last episode: 6.8
- Air time: Mondays & Tuesdays
- Broadcast network: Channel 5
- Broadcast period: July 15, 2013 - September 09, 2013
- Theme song: ยังรักเธอเหมือนเดิม - BANKK CA$H (Bank Preeti Barameeanat)
- Related to: Sud Sai Pan
- Director: Art จาริวัฒน์ อุปการไชยพัฒน์
- Novel Written By: Chuwong Chayajindaa (ชูวงศ์ ฉายะจินดา)
- Company Name: Exact & Scenario
- Toomtam Yuthana Puengklarng as Tithit Suriyakan
- View Wannarot Sontichai as Gandaowasee/Gandaomanee Girinisuan
- Nat Thephussadin Na Ayutthaya as Wasan
- Guy Ratchanon Sukprakob as Wit
- Ann Alicha Laisattruklai as Urai
- Apple Aitanik Intarasut as Nareerat
- Pukhai Pongsiri Bunluewong as Brapun
- Fang Pitchaya Srithep as Ying Kai Napa
- Parn VieTrio as Character Name
- Geng Wayo Assawarungruang as Character Name
- Zen Patiphan Lowsathian as Character Name
- Kwaang Gorrawan Suttiwong (Kwaang the Star 7) as Lisa
- May Sirin Kohkiat as Imjai
- Jieb Chompoonuch Piyatumchai as Character Name
- Ron Banjongsang as Character Name
- Ninenote Chayut as Character Name
Tithit (Toomtam Yuthana Puengklarng) meets Gandaomanee Girinisuan (View Wannarot Sontichai) in Phrajoit and falls in love with her. Unbeknownst to Tit, Gandaomanee is using her elder twin sister's name, Gandaowasee, for herself, therefore tricking him into thinking her real name is Gandaowasee. She later leaves him when she grows tired of him and finds out that he's the poor son of a merchant (his mother makes Thai desserts). Tit is heart-broken and tries searching for her unsuccessfully.
One year later, Thit meets the real Gandaowasee Kitrinisuan at a banquet and is ecstatic upon seeing her. But Gan claims she doesn't know him. Tit is confused and confronts Gan about their relationship. He assumes she doesn't want to remember him because he's poor, therefore denying ever knowing him.
Gan doesn't know that she has a younger twin named Gandaomanee (Nee) from her father's previous marriage, and that Gandaomanee is using Gan's name to cause trouble for people around her. Their parents separated when the twins were born. Their father, Visake, took Gan with him, while Nee is left with their mother. She later remarried a poor man who works as a principal at a school. Nee is bitter about her poor life and blames Visake and Gan for it. Therefore, she uses her older twin sister's name to fool with men around her.
Tit soon inherits a fortune from his father's family and becomes rich. It turns out Visake, Gan's father, is a close friend of Thit's paternal family. Gan finds out that he is the sole heir to the Suriyakan family fortune. He taunts her character, making false accusations about her. A lot of misunderstandings occur because he thinks she is a two-faced person who plays with men's hearts. He also believes that she is stealing her younger stepsister's boyfriend.
Thit's grandmother soon realizes that Thit and Gan have feelings for each other (although he still thinks of Gan as his "Gandaowasee" that he met a year ago). She wants to see Thit marry someone he loves, so she proposes they marry each other. Gan refuses the proposal at first, for she knows he is mistaking her for his other Gandaowasee and that he doesn't truly love her. Nareerat (Apple Aitanik Intarasut), Gan's stepsister, is under the impression that Gan is stealing her boyfriend, Brapun (Pukhai Pongsiri Bunluewong). She threatens to kill herself if Gan doesn't marry Thit. Gan gives in, accepting Thit's wedding "proposal."
Thit and Gan marry each other and slowly fall in love. Soon Gandaomanee gets into the picture, trying to win back Tit now that he's rich. She wants a better life for herself and will do anything to get what she wants. Thit is conflicted to who "Gandaowasee" really is. The one he met at the beach, or the one he married. Only time will tell who Tit really loves.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Remake of Tang Saksit Tangtong and Namfon Komolthiti's Sud Sai Pan (1995).
- Tang and Namfon's original Sud Sai Pan lakorn took place in modern day, but Exact's Sud Sai Pan (2013) remake is set in period times.
- First time View Wannarot Sontichai takes on a twin role and nang'rai role.
- Apple Aitanik Intarasut was first paired up with a new actor during the opening ceremony, but now it looks like she's being paired with Pukhai Pongsiri Bunluewong instead. The other actor isn't in Sud Sai Pan anymore for unknown reasons.