Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter
From AsianFuse Wiki
- Title: พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ (Tomorrow, I’ll Still Love You)
- Also known as: Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter
- Duration: 30 Episodes
- Genre: Drama
- Popularity: Ratings between 4-6
- Air time: Monday-Thursday
- Broadcast network: Channel 5
- Broadcast period: November 2nd, 2009 - December 22nd, 2009
- Theme song: "รักเดียวใจเดียว" / Ruk Diow Jai Diow / One Love, One Heart - By: Ruj The Star 4
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Boy Thakonkeit
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact & Scenario
- Aom Phiyada Akarasenee as Kaew/Gaew
- Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak as Por/Bor
- Kalaya Jirachaisakdecha (Mod 3G) as Awn/Orn
- Fluke Pachara Thammon as Kong
- Oh Anuchit Sapunpohng as Phiwit/Piwit
- Peemai Sumonrat Wattanaselarat as Pueng
- Premanat Suwannannon as Nuthi
- James Ruangsak Loychusak as Phipat/Pipat
- Pin Kejmanee Pichaironnarongsongkhram as Putt
- Kik Mayurin Pongpudpunth as King/Khing
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
- Warning: Spoilers included
Bor (Pong Nawat) and Kaew (Aom Piyada) are lovers who are about to get marry. Then, tragedy strikes. Bor’s older sister, Putt (Pin Kejmanee), murders Kaew’s older sister, King, because she believes her sister and her husband (James Ruengsak) are having an affair. Naturally, after the killing, Kaew forces herself to break up with Por.
There is a time jump of six years. During those six years, Kaew stayed in Rayong with her mother and brother, Kong (“Fluke” Thammon aka Fluke: the Star 5), in their father's beach house. Bor has become a successful businessman and moves to Hong Kong to manage a company branch there. However, they both are reunited again after Kaew moves her family back to the city (to treat her mother's medical condition) and Bor returns back to the company in Thailand to be with his beloved niece, nu Nim. Under various events, Kaew ends up working as Bor's personal assistant and encounters Bor's girlfriend, Awn (Mod Jirachaisakdecha). Pueng (Peemai Wattanaselarat) is Kaew's best friend and also works in Bor's company. She likes a co-worker named Nuthi (Premanat Suwannannon), but Nuthi is instantly interested in Kaew upon seeing her for the first time. Bor is enraged with his past girlfriend/fiancee's relationship with a younger man, but at the same time, he cannot endure the hurt and pain that Awn, Putt and Pipat put Kaew through and vows to protect her, the only woman he's ever loved.
This lakorn will also have a love story between Pipat's younger brother, Phiwit (Oh Anuchit) and Kaew's younger brother, Kong. These two families keep on finding themselves fated to one another, but how can the love between pra`nangs Bor and Kaew and supporting characters Phiwit and Kong survive when a murder is embedded in their past?
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This lakorn is Aom Piyada and Pong Nawat's first lakorn pairing together.
- The "Bor+Kaew virus" is the term used to reference to one who is madly in love with the relationship between Bor/Por and Kaew/Gaew.
- The "epic moment" is a term used by the fans of this lakorn in reference to a hilarious moment in episode 20 in which Kaew/Gaew tugs at Bor/Por's shirt and pops off all the buttons, as a result revealing his chest throughout the rest of the episode.
- You are a PNGRTer if you are simply captivated by this lakorn.
== Links related to this lakorn
- Borkaew.com - A site dedicated to Bor/Por and Kaew/Gaew, their future baby (Borkaew), Pong and Aom, and PNGRTers!
- Sarnworld Discussion Thread - Where you will find pages of episode translations, translations to songs, plot/character analysis, memorable scenes and more!
- Lyn's Lakorn Blog
- English Subbed by KudaLakorn@youtube