Likit Gammatep (2007)
From AsianFuse Wiki
- Title: Likit Gammatep (ลิขิตกามเทพ)
- Also known as: Likit Kamtep Snaeh (khmer), The Fate Cupid (Eng)
- Duration: 18 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 2007 (example - 2006 Jan 18 - Mar 15)
- Theme song: "Ruk Mai Dai Klied Mai Long" by Ae Sasikarn Aphichartworasilp
- End/Sub song: "Korn Hin Klin Dok Mai" by James Ruangsak Loychusak
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Broadcast Thai
- Anne Thongprasom as Ganplu
- Smart Krissada Pornweroj as Pinitnai
- M Apinun Prasertwattanakul as Pada
- Aom Sakaojai Poolsawad as Peree
- Andrew Cronin as Pibool
- Am Suthee Siangwaan as Pusit
- Chotiros Kaewpinit (Sobee) as Passorn
- Tatsanawalai Ongajitthichai as Phantipa
- Montri Janeaksorn (Pu) as Pinitnai's Father
- Pattra Apirathkul as Character Name
- Duangta Toongkamanee as Ganplu's Aunt
- Karnjana Jindawat as jinda
- Hana Tudsanawalai as
- Top Daraneenuch Pohpiti as
- Orasa Prompatan as
- Suchao Pongwilai as
KarnPloo just got her heart broken from her boyfriend, so her friends are worried about her and decided to take her out partying at night so she can forget. Karnploo got drunk and met the pra'ek, PinitNai, who thought that she was one of those women who likes to drink and party. Since KarnPloo was very drunk PinitNai had to take her to his room with him, but nothing happen between them because KarnPloo was very drunk and threw up all over him first.
The next morning when KarnPloo woke up she thought that something had happen between her and PinitNai.
KarnPloo's aunt, who had raised her, wanted her to marry a rich old man who liked younger ladies, but that old man turns out to be PinitNai's father.
When PinitNai found out who was going to be his step-mom, he was shocked and thought that KarnPloo wanted his father's money.
KarnPloo doesn't want anything to happen between her and PinitNai's father, so after they got marry, when PinitNai's father touched or come near her, she would act all crazy and weird (thai word : kluung) Now PinitNai's father is afraid to do anything to her.
Only the maid of the house knows that KlarnPloo is married to PinitNai's father.
During this time, PinitNai would always try to cause problems with KlarnPloo and later PinitNai eventually rapes KlarnPloo.
PinitNai's father has a lot of other women/wife in the house and in the end he died while sleeping with this other woman, but everyone thought that he had a heart attack and died while sleeping with KlarnPloo.
After PinitNai's father died, KlarnPloo starts to realize that she's pregnant and the father of the baby is PinitNai, but PinitNai doesn't know that. So PinitNai would always find things to blame on KlarnPloo and find problems for her even though he really loved her, but he's afraid to show it because other people will think that he fell in love with his father's wife.
KlarnPloo doesn't want PinitNai to know that he's the father, so she doesn't tell him. In the end will PinitNai wins KlarnPloo's heart?
- Credit Nat @ AFC**
My short sypnosis:
Karnploo's(Anne) aunt gives her to Nit's (Mart) dad, for she is greedy for his money. Karnploo didn't know this and she followed her aunt to Nit's dad's house. Nit thinks that Karnploo is a woman that just sells herself to men, so he rapes her that night. He also believes that Karnploo is his so-to-be wife. He later realizes that she is there to marry his dad not him. Karnploo decides to marry the dad to take revenge on Nit. After the wedding, Nit's dad dies from a heart attack. Karnploo also realizes that she is pregnant with Nit although she tells everyone including Nit that she's pregnant with the father. She continues taking revenge on Nit and Prada, her ex-boyfriend that cheated on her.
Watch to see if in the end, Karnploo will give in to Nit and see if love will blossom between them.
~to be continued
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..
Koo Sarng Koo Som magazine credit to Magazinedee.com