4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao
From AsianFuse Wiki
- Title: 4 หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา / 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao
- Also known as: 4 Hearts of the Mountains
- Duration: 31 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Horror
- Popularity: the ending rating for "Pathapee Leh Ruk" was 8. First three episodes of Wayupak Monthra were: 8, 8, 10. Last two episodes of Wayupak Monthra were: 11, 12.5 (last ep. was 17 for Bangkok)
- Air time: Friday - Saturday - Sunday (Prime Time)
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: October 16, 2010 - Dec. 25, 2010
- Theme song: "Hai Ruk Dern Tang Ma Jer Gun" by various artists
This is Ch.3's biggest project as a Ch.3 40 years celebration. It's a lakorn serie consisting of 4 separate but intertwining lakorns: "Thara Himalai", "Duangjai Akkanee", "Pathapee Leh Ruk", and "Wayupak Montra". It is based from a series of 4 books by the same name and uses the same casts for all 4 lakorns.
The 4 lakorns can be separated into different pages, but I think it's better to leave them all in the same page because they're part of one single series.
Thara Himalai (Thara's Himalaya)
- Title: ธาราหิมาลัย
- Duration: 8.5 Episodes
- Broadcast period: October 16, 2010 - Nov. 5, 2010
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Theme song: opening "Hai Ruk Dern Tang Ma Jer Gun" Da Endorphine
- ending "Kwam Ruk Plien Plang Chun" Narongwit Techathanawat
- Director: Krit Sukramongkol
- Screenwriter: Nathariya Sirakornwilai
- Company Name: Maker Y Group
- Aum Atichart Chumnanon as Prince Phuwanate
- Kimberly Ann Voltemas as Thipthara (Nam)
- Kong Sorawit Suboon as Dr. Nat
- Maneerat Kumoun (Ae) as Preeyanuch (Pam)
- Mawin Taweepol as Rajiv
- Tao Adisorn Athakrit as Warun
- Too Noppon Gomarachun as Prime Minister Shadul
- Kriengkrai Oonhanun as King Wasuthep
- Mam Thitima Sanghapitak as Queen
- Thongkhao Pattarachokchai as
Fate leads Doctor Thipthara, or Nam, the youngest and only daughter of the quadruplets of the Adisuanrangsan Farm to meet and fall in love with Phuwanet. However, Nam believes that Phuwanet is just a worker on her farm although his real identity is that of the Crown Prince of Parawat. In an assassination attempt, Phuwanet was injured and was then sent to the hospital in which Nam became his attending doctor. In order to remain safe, Phuwanet feigned to have lost his memory. Nam is then faced with the struggle of loving Phuwanet and trusting that his love for her is also real because he is a Prince and she is only a doctor from the rural side of Thailand.
How can a foreign girl like Nam can get through the barrier of Parawat's tradition to be with the man she loves? How will Prince Phuwanet get back to his country and claim back what is rightfully his?
Duang Jai Akkanee (Akkanee's Heart)
- Title: ดวงใจอัคนี
- Duration: 10 Episodes
- Broadcast period: Nov. 5, 2010 - Nov. 26, 2010
- Popularity: First episode rating of 9
- Theme song: opening "Hai Ruk Dern Tang Ma Jer Gun" Pop Calories Blah Blah/Bowling Manida
- ending "Ter Keu Duangjai Kong Chun" Aof Pongsak Rattanapong
- Director: Yuthana Lorphanpaibul
- Screenwriter: Parada Kantapathanakul
- Company Name: No Problem
- Nadech Kugimiya as Akanee (Fai)
- Urassaya Sperbund as Ajjima (Jeed)
- Sumonthip Leungutai (Kubkib) as Milk (Mew)
- San Panomkorn Tungtatsawat as Kraipope
- Golf Benjapol Cheuyaroon as Sak
- Boy Chokchai Boonworametee as Sila
- Nam Ronadech Wongsaroj as Preuk
- Krerk Chiller as Noo Tor
- Air Panthila Fuklin as Peemai
- Got Jirayu Thantrakul as Yai
- Nino Metanee Buranasiri as Pisarn
Destined to become enemies due to the rivalry beginning from their parent's generation, Akkanee (Fai) and Ajjima (Jeed) can never seem to get along. On the contrary, Heaven seemed to have other plans for them. After an unforgettable misunderstanding and the rivalry between the two families, their lives were forever intertwined.
The flowers will start to blossom, but can Fai and Jeed destroy the white fence that is dividing their lands and families?
Will Thailand's Romeo and Juliet have a happy ending?
2 family farms Akkanee (Fai's family) and Ajjima (Jeed's family) living next to each other. They were once friend, but ever since something happen, those 2 family never got along and always try to compete each other at everything. Fai (p'ek) and Jeed (n'ek) never got along because of the family problem or misunderstanding. Fai not understanding if he really fell in love with Jeed or just want to take responsibility for something he did. After his 2 brothers helped him find his answer he realize he loved her. Fai now promised to himself that he will in anyway make his "love" for Jeed work and make everyone realize that "love" can do anything. Jeed and Fai would always tease each other or argue each time they saw each other. Jeed whose also fell in love with Fai but would never say it out or demonstrated it, but she knows that it can't happen because of their family situation. Fai is always trying to encourage her that if we never even start to try how would we know? But they face obstacles in their way, a guy that wants to trick Jeed's dad, and want to have Jeed, Jeed's brother owes money from gambling? Will Fai and Jeed be able to make their love and overcome these obstacles, and will Fai ever forget his first love? Will Jeed and Fai destroy the white fence dividing their land, hatred, and families apart?? Will Jeed ever tell Fai how she feels? Or will Jeed's dad never accept Fai's dads apologize? Will Jeed and Fai get together as a happy ending or will they separate and still have a grudge for each other?
Pathapee Leh Ruk (Pathapee's Love Trick)
- Title: ปฐพีเล่ห์รัก
- Duration: 7 Episodes
- Broadcast period: Nov. 26, 2010 - Dec. 10, 2010
- Popularity: Rating of 8
- Theme song: opening "Hai Ruk Dern Tang Ma Jer Gun" Chinawut Indracusin
- closing "Yang Noi Gor Ruk Ter Pen Meun Gun" Tina
- Director: Somjing Srisuparb
- Screenwriter: Prapaisri Srinatom
- Company Name: Good Feeling
- Prin Suparat as Pathapee/Din
- Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong as Cha-aim/Cher-aim
- Kik Danai Jarujinda as Natee
- Jessie Jessica Pasaphan as RungArun Krunkafae/Oliang
- Ton Jakkrit Ammarat as Moke
- Pang Panchanida Seesaamram as Sonchat/Pine
- Natthaphong Karbthong as Tonsai
- Mick Boromwuti Hiranyatithi as Saroj
- Tanongsak Supakarn as Wasan
- Supranee Jayrinpon as Mali
- Yuwadee Praihirun as Khun Bualoy
- Nilubon Amornwitawat as Khun Rarin
Pathapee, the owner of Thararin Resort has to confront with the trouble maker, Cha-em, a cunning girl who plans to make trouble in his resort. Cha-em is on a mission to destroy Pathapee's resort because Pathapee had hurt Cha-em's parents in the past. They quarrel and conspire behind each other's backs to win the upper hand against the other's resort. Along the way, they find that they have an ever growing attraction for each other and can't decide what is more important, the resort or their love?
Wayupak Montra (Wayupak's Enchantment)
- Title: วายุภัคมนตรา
- Duration: 7.3 Episodes
- Broadcast period: Dec. 10, 2010 - Dec. 25, 2010
- Popularity: Rating of 12
- Theme song: opening "Hai Ruk Dern Tang Ma Jer Gun" Palm Instinct
- closing "Ta Haak Mai Ruk" Rose Sirinthip
- Director: Off Pongpat Wachirabunjong
- Screenwriter: Thanwadee Satityuthakarn
- Company Name: Act Art Generation
- Boy Pakorn Chatborirak as Wayupak/Lom
- Margie Rasri Balenciaga as Thichakorn/Kati
- Peemai Sumonrat Wattanaselarat as Patchanee/Mink
- Treepon Pormsuwan (Tob) as Panu
- Alexandra Stebert as Songtal
- Prae Supitcha Mongkoljittanon as Ruk
- Peterpan Tatsapon Wiwitawan as Yom
- Suchao Pongwilai as Krairit
- Pawinar Chaleewsakul as Thip
Tichakorn is the Romance novel writer with the pen name "Humming Bird" and she's also the daughter of the sorcerer. She decides to go to research for her new novel in the vineyard. She has never thought that her fate will be changed when meets Wayupak, a playboy and the owner of Sailom vineyard though it's the terrible first meeting between them.
Tichakorn has sixth sense and she sees that Wayupak has a female spirit who keeps following him everywhere, so she tries to tell him, but he doesn't believe her.
In Wayupak's thought, Tichakorn is a nonsense and meddlesome girl. But he doesn't know since when she has been in his heart and he can't let her go.
Extended Cast of "4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao"
- Santisuk Promsiri (Noom) as Montree
- Mam Jintara Sukapat as Supansa
- Top Daraneenuch Pohpiti as Kanya
- Santi Santiwechakul as Siam
- Poodle Pacharee Na Nakorn as Nakree
- Kluay Angkana Shelley as Jantoo
- Zom Usanee Peungpa as Bopa
- Jakaboom as Sek
- Golf Benjapol Cheuyaroon as Sak
Award (Nataraj Awards 2010)
- Best lakorn series: "4 Hua Jai Heng Khun Kao"
- Best lakorn song: "Hai Ruk Dern Tang Ma Jern Gan" from "4 Hua Jai Heng Khun Kao" by Da Endorphine & Calories Blah Blah
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
== Links related to this lakorn == Watch lakorn
Visit AsianFuse for more than your average Asian Entertainment!